So you’ve read the book. Maybe you’ve worked your way through some of the steps, or maybe you’re running into unexpected issues. Maybe things have gotten busy, and you’d like to save some time on learning what will really make a difference.
Whether you’re looking for personalized advice for your unique situation or access to resources beyond the book, a one-on-one consultation puts your questions and needs first. Each one-hour section is completely customized to your needs, and as one session comes to a close, we’ll confirm an appointment for the next session if one is desired. There’s never any lock-in or obligation.
What topics can we cover?
- The process to test or transition into the lifestyle
- How to start minimizing and preparing to leave
- Researching and connecting you to the right resources or people
- Tactics to start or continue working nomadically
- Making the nomad lifestyle sustainable
- Choosing where to go, when to go, and why to go.
- What life is like as an experienced nomad
Let’s get together on Skype to talk things out.
Skype makes it easy to us to chat anywhere we are in the world, and for free. It’ll work on your computer, your tablet, or your phone – just download it on the device of your choice at skype.com.
What it takes / how it works
Sessions cost $60 (US dollars) and need to be booked in advance. This will reserve the time on my calendar and ensure we won’t be interrupted by other obligations.
To get the most out of each session, I’ll ask you to prepare a few questions beforehand, and to pick your best time to ensure you won’t be interrupted (if at all possible). We’ll start with your questions, then elaborate or continue from there.
- Because time is money.
- Because answers from a random forum post five years ago aren’t still helpful.
- Because an answer written by a twentysomething isn’t as useful to a fiftysomething.
- Because it’s difficult to know which answers are worth following.
- Because trying to figure it out by yourself can take dozens, if not hundreds of hours.
- Because having someone answer specific questions is super-helpful!