Who are digital nomads?
Digital nomads are of every shape, color, age, marital status and ‘type’.
Forget what you think you know — digital nomads are:
- 18 to 80 years old (or older!)
- Female, male, transgendered, non-binary
- Black, brown, yellow, white
- Single, married, divorced, engaged
- Childless, with children, pregnant
- Gay, straight, bi-sexual, polyamorous
- Religious, atheist, agnostic
- High school dropouts, college graduates,
- Conservative, liberal, non-political
- … and from virtually every populated country on the planet.
In other words, there’s someone very similar to you that’s already a digital nomad, somewhere out there. See https://www.becomingadigitalnomad.com/yes-you-can/ for one far-from-comprehensive list.
This is just getting good.
Hey, I'm Chris. That's my book to the right, Becoming a Digital Nomad. It's a step-by-step guide that helps you test and transition into the digital nomad lifestyle. It comes with 12 worksheets and access to a Facebook group to connect with other digital nomads.